Waiver & Disclaimer
I fully understand and acknowledge that I:
1. Acknowledging and attesting this for myself and for any members of my family attending the HKK Picnic event hosted by Hoysala Kannada Koota at - Indian Wellstate Park, 1 Indian Well Road, Shelton , CT 06484 USA.
2. I will check for any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell – within 5 hours of attending the picnic event. If I have any symptoms, we will follow the recommended CDC guidelines for attending any such events.
3. If I am exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 in the 5 days before attending the Picnic event, I will follow the recommended CDC guidelines for attending any such events.
4. I will be following all general CDC recommended guidelines and any state and local COVID 19 guidelines to protect myself and others from Coronavirus/COVID-19.
5. I am fully vaccinated as per the CDC guidelines and any exceptions are explainable.
6. The events have inherent food allergies and risks, and that myself and for any members of the family attending the HKK picnic event may result in allergies, injury, illness or death. I assume full responsibility for any allergies, injuries or damages resulting from my participation in this event, I hereby release the - Indian Wellstate Park, 1 Indian Well Road, Shelton , CT 06484 USA . and Hoysala Kannada Koota of CT and each of its present and former owners, trustees, board members, volunteers, devotees and employees from any and all liability for damage, losses, personal allergies, injury and illness to myself resulting from participation in event.
Mon, Jul 17|
2023 HKK Kannada Shaale
ಕನ್ನಡ ಕಲಿ.. ಕನ್ನಡ ನಲಿ
Time & Location
Jul 17, 5:49 PM – Aug 12, 11:33 PM
About The Event
Kannada Shale is intend to follow curriculum set by Kannada Abhivruddi Pradhikara.
Kannada School operates one hour and thirty minutes per week from September to May. School will not be open on long weekends or on major Hindu festive days.
We will send the day and time for each grade once finalized.
Please fill the students informtion in Student Registration link
Kannada school fees covers book and administrative charges. Please contact HKK team to get the the sibling and volunteering registration coupon.$50.00