Waiver & Disclaimer
I fully understand and acknowledge that I:
1. Acknowledging and attesting this for myself and for any members of my family attending the HKK Ugadi event hosted by Hoysala Kannada Koota at Derynoski Elementary School, 240 Main St, Southington, CT 06489, USA.
2. I will check for any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell – within 5 hours of attending the Ugadi event. If I have any symptoms, we will follow the recommended CDC guidelines for attending any such events.
3. If I am exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 in the 5 days before attending the Ugadi event, I will follow the recommended CDC guidelines for attending any such events.
4. I will be following all general CDC recommended guidelines and any state and local COVID 19 guidelines to protect myself and others from Coronavirus/COVID-19.
5. I am fully vaccinated as per the CDC guidelines and any exceptions are explainable.
6. The events have inherent food allergies and risks, and that myself and for any members of the family attending the HKK Ugadi event may result in allergies, injury, illness or death. I assume full responsibility for any allergies, injuries or damages resulting from my participation in this event, I hereby release the Derynoski Elementary School, 240 Main St, Southington, CT 06489, USA. and Hoysala Kannada Koota of CT and each of its present and former owners, trustees, board members, volunteers, devotees and employees from any and all liability for damage, losses, personal allergies, injury and illness to myself resulting from participation in event.
Mon, Aug 28|
2023 HKK Kannada Shaale Re-Opened
ಕನ್ನಡ ಕಲಿ.. ಕನ್ನಡ ನಲಿ
Time & Location
Aug 28, 2023, 12:00 AM – Aug 30, 2023, 11:50 PM
About The Event
Kannada Shale is intend to follow curriculum set by Kannada Abhivruddi Pradhikara.
Kannada School operates one hour and thirty minutes per week from September to May. School will not be open on long weekends or on major Hindu festive days.
We will send the day and time for each grade once finalized.
Please fill the students informtion in Student Registration link
- Ticket type
Kannada school fees covers book and administrative charges. Please contact HKK team to get the the sibling and volunteering registration coupon.Price$50.00