Waiver & Disclaimer
I fully understand and acknowledge that I:
1. Acknowledging and attesting this for myself and for any members of my family attending the HKK Picnic event hosted by Hoysala Kannada Koota at - Indian Wellstate Park, 1 Indian Well Road, Shelton , CT 06484 USA.
2. I will check for any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell – within 5 hours of attending the picnic event. If I have any symptoms, we will follow the recommended CDC guidelines for attending any such events.
3. If I am exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 in the 5 days before attending the Picnic event, I will follow the recommended CDC guidelines for attending any such events.
4. I will be following all general CDC recommended guidelines and any state and local COVID 19 guidelines to protect myself and others from Coronavirus/COVID-19.
5. I am fully vaccinated as per the CDC guidelines and any exceptions are explainable.
6. The events have inherent food allergies and risks, and that myself and for any members of the family attending the HKK picnic event may result in allergies, injury, illness or death. I assume full responsibility for any allergies, injuries or damages resulting from my participation in this event, I hereby release the - Indian Wellstate Park, 1 Indian Well Road, Shelton , CT 06484 USA . and Hoysala Kannada Koota of CT and each of its present and former owners, trustees, board members, volunteers, devotees and employees from any and all liability for damage, losses, personal allergies, injury and illness to myself resulting from participation in event.
Sun, Jan 06|
CT Valley Hindu Temple
Seminar & Discussion on Healthy Heart
Time & Location
Jan 06, 2019, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
CT Valley Hindu Temple , 11 Training Hill Rd, Middletown, CT 06457, USA
About The Event
Cardiology experts from our HKK Community will provide insights and useful information on heart health recommendations followed by question and answer session.
Seminar Pass - Adult
Free admission to everyone$0.00
Seminar Pass - Child$0.00