Waiver & Disclaimer
I fully understand and acknowledge that I:
1. Acknowledging and attesting this for myself and for any members of my family attending the HKK Picnic event hosted by Hoysala Kannada Koota at - Indian Wellstate Park, 1 Indian Well Road, Shelton , CT 06484 USA.
2. I will check for any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell – within 5 hours of attending the picnic event. If I have any symptoms, we will follow the recommended CDC guidelines for attending any such events.
3. If I am exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 in the 5 days before attending the Picnic event, I will follow the recommended CDC guidelines for attending any such events.
4. I will be following all general CDC recommended guidelines and any state and local COVID 19 guidelines to protect myself and others from Coronavirus/COVID-19.
5. I am fully vaccinated as per the CDC guidelines and any exceptions are explainable.
6. The events have inherent food allergies and risks, and that myself and for any members of the family attending the HKK picnic event may result in allergies, injury, illness or death. I assume full responsibility for any allergies, injuries or damages resulting from my participation in this event, I hereby release the - Indian Wellstate Park, 1 Indian Well Road, Shelton , CT 06484 USA . and Hoysala Kannada Koota of CT and each of its present and former owners, trustees, board members, volunteers, devotees and employees from any and all liability for damage, losses, personal allergies, injury and illness to myself resulting from participation in event.
Sat, Apr 27|
Derynoski Elementary School
HKK - Ugadi
The time to celebrate the new start..Please come and join the beginning of the new aspirations and hope. There will be many cultural programs including the live in concert by Pravin Godkhindi and Co along with festive dinner.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2019, 12:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Derynoski Elementary School, 240 Main St, Southington, CT 06489, USA
About The Event
The time to celebrate the new start
The time to be joyful for the new aspirations and hope
Time for new year
This time is Ugadi
There will be many cultural programs including the live in concert by Pravin Godkhindi and Co along with festive dinner.
HKK non member ticket. Ticket price after March 31 - $30 (Regular price)$30.00
Adult - Member
Please note that HKK membership (Life membership or Annual membership) is required to get the ticket at discounted rate. Please contact HKK to become annual member. Ticket price after March 31 - $25 (Regular price)$25.00
Student/Kids (Ages 5+)
Event Ticket for children and student. Free admission for kids under 5. After March 31, Regular price - $12$12.00
Life Membership - Easy Pay III
Easy pay option allows you to become the life member now and pay the membership fee in 3 installments of $100 each.$100.00